Customer Success Associate
If you are passionate about helping customers succeed and want to drive growth for a well known technology company, here is your chance!
Raygun is lucky to have a team of talented and high performing professionals that care deeply about improving software performance around the world. You can bring your talent and experience in sales and customer success to ensure Raygun's customers get the best value out of our products.
This is your opportunity to bring in your skills, experience and knowledge to a team of passionate customer success professionals. Through this role you’ll be able to make a bigger impact through your work and continue your personal growth in your career.
This is a rare position within a fast growing software company, competing against the best in tech. You’ll find this unique opportunity challenging, yet highly rewarding.
You’ll be able to make your impact in the following areas:
- Helping solve problems for Raygun customers
- Ensuring our customers are getting the most out of our services
- Help technology teams work smarter, faster and improve their own software performance
- Contribute to improving customer retention for Raygun
- Drive revenue growth for Raygun
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a set book of accounts. Customer Success Associates will collaborate and partner with clients to help achieve their business goals and maximize value from their investment with Raygun. You will interact regularly with clients to build relationships, drive adoption, provide product training and uncover growth opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Proactively engaging with clients on a regular basis to maintain customer satisfaction, providing support and answering client needs
- Driving usage and adoption activities within accounts to ensure customer success. Activities include understanding client business initiatives and goals, developing a plan for success for clients to meet goals, provide recommendations and feedback.
- Performing on boarding activities to educate new clients on product functionality and capabilities.
- Maintaining a deep understanding of Raygun platform and speak with clients on best practices.
- Undertaking regular meetings with stakeholders to ensure business initiative are met.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of customer service experience
- A technical understanding. You must have the ability to talk on technical terms with clients and be the main point of contact before referring to technical support.
- Familiar with sales and sales processes. Customer Success Associates must be able to recognize growth opportunities within accounts.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, willing to go the extra mile
- Flexible schedule
Bonus points for:
- B2B experiences
- SaaS sales experience
- You'll work closely with a team of genuinely nice people, who will support you.
- You’ll get to up-skill and learn new things from other team members, and share your knowledge.
- Ability to influence growth and clearly see your impact.
- Become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Preference for working in the office, but flexibility about working from home as needed.
- Competitive salary.