Head of Customer Success
If you are passionate about helping customers succeed and want to drive growth for a well known technology company, here is your chance!
Given Raygun's subscription based business model, Customer Success is vital to our long-term profitability. We can only be successful if our customers are receiving value from our services. As such, we're looking for an experienced leader to own driving success for our customers. This role includes responsibilities for all Customer Success activities and outcomes - i.e. retention and expansion.
This is your opportunity to bring in your skills, experience and knowledge to a team of passionate customer success professionals to help Raygun achieve it's ambitious growth targets.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption
Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in industry
Manage Customer Success Activities
- Customer Success Management
- Cross-sell / Up-sell
Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for team
- Establish system for tracking metrics
- Create cadence for review within team
- Reporting on effectiveness of Customer Success to the Leadership Team
Lead World-class Customer Success Team
- Attract and recruit high potential individual contributors into team
- Create onboarding process for new team members
- Foster collaboration within team and the wider company
- Encourage continuous learning within team
Enhance Effectiveness and Efficiency Through Technology
- Utilize tools effectively to manage customer engagement and reporting
- Leverage automation to improve your team's efficiency customer reach
Inspire Customer Success Across Company
- Create company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Collaborate with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Collaborate with Product around customer feedback to help inform the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Business Development around growth opportunities
- Drive company-wide discussions and definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Minimum of 5 years experience in leading customer-facing teams
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Familiar with sales and sales processes - ability to recognize growth opportunities within accounts
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, willing to go the extra mile
- Flexible schedule (your team and customers may be remote!)
Bonus points for:
- B2B experiences
- SaaS sales experience
- You'll work closely with a team of genuinely nice people, who will support you.
- You’ll get to up-skill and learn new things from other team members, and share your knowledge.
- Ability to influence growth and clearly see your impact.
- Become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Preference for working in the office, but flexibility about working from home when needed.
- Competitive salary.