Business Development Manager
Raygun is a growing business headquartered in Wellington, New Zealand. Our services help customers dramatically improve the quality of their software with real time feedback on customer experience, software bugs and application monitoring.
Raygun’s products are trusted by 60,000 users across 100 countries. With the products in place, and plenty of satisfied customers, Raygun is scaling up and we need you, an experienced business development expert, to help take us to the next level.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, you will drive the establishment of new partnerships or channels for distribution and lead the charge with our larger enterprise sales. You will build strong relationships with our partners and your strategic thinking will allow you to identify and grow new business opportunities.
- Create a full picture of the potential partnership landscape (e.g., list of distribution partners with full analysis on each).
- Develop, nurture and grow business partnerships to accelerate Raygun’s global expansion.
- Define partner requirements, produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance, aggregate feedback, explore new strategic opportunities, and inform our product roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, customer success and operations teams to launch partners, improve customer experiences and scale partner success.
- Identify, establish and maintain new channels for distribution.
- Provide strategic thinking about how best we can support our partners.
- Identify new international opportunities by monitoring industry, government, and competitive developments.
- Nurture and close enterprise sales deals to add new business.
- Drive new sustainable growth of our products.
- Produce clear and consistent sales forecasting.
- Previous Sales/ Account management experience and demonstrated relationship building experience.
- A high level of organization, be dependable and deliver exceptional quality in a timely manner.
- Ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution strategy.
- Experience providing technical support for a product.
- Proven abilities in training sales teams or distribution partners.
- The ability to work independently and manage your own time to ensure maximum output.
- A naturally outgoing and approachable personality with the ability to interact and engage with Raygun partners or potential customers.
- An action focused and deliberate approach.
- Great people and communication skills with capability to build and maintain strong relationships while representing Raygun on the global stage.
- Ability to create compelling, persuasive presentations and other materials to develop new business opportunities.
- A naturally approachable and relatable personality.
- Work closely with a team of genuinely nice people who will support you.
- Become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
- Your choice of setup. Mac or PC, standing or seated desk, the decision is yours.
- Up-skill and learn new things from other team members and share your own knowledge.
- Free selection of healthy snacks & weekly Friday lunches.