Customer Success Manager
Reports to VP Customer Success
Raygun’s Customer Success team is at the forefront of collaborating and partnering with our customers to help them achieve their business goals and maxmize value from their investment.
As a Customer Success Manager your key focus will be:
- Driving business outcomes and value for our customers; in our case, helping technology teams work smarter, faster and improve their own software performance
- Working with customers to get the most out of our solutions and services including consultations and trainings
- Resolving customer product and usage issues
- Improving customer and revenue retention
- Driving revenue growth
You will work closely with other teams including Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Finance.
You will have dual expectations from both our customer base and our internal business. Your personal success will be directly related to your ability to grow, meet and balance these needs.
- Be Raygun solution experts with deep product knowledge, both functionally and contextually within their use cases
- Have user stories, knowledge of options for specific problem situations, and ideas for the most innovative and effective usage of the Raygun solution
- Have a solid domain knowledge regarding their jobs, processes, pain points and desired outcomes
- Resolve any point issue that may arise whether it be product or business related
- Know and engage with your customer portfolio: who’s thriving and can grow with our product? Who’s at risk and can use help?
- Take point on any customer’s request for help and involving the right Raygun resources to meet their needs
- Provide customer feedback to our product team on what’s working best and what areas need attention; provide new product capability information to our customers to enhance their Raygun experience
- Contribute to the overall Customer Success goal of positive net revenue retention across our customer base.
- Continuously grow your expertise in the Raygun product suite
- Stay on top of your customer portfolio relative to churn risk, growth opportunities, and timely renewals
- Engage with new customers to help them get off to a great start with Raygun and know the resources and contacts available to assist them in their success journey.
- Conduct product trainings and usage consultations
- Drive usage and adoption activities within accounts
- Provide ongoing customer support
- Keep your customer portfolio informed on new and updated product functionality and capabilities
- Foster engagement and relationships with key customers to drive customer advocacy, use cases, and references
Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of 2-3 years of customer facing product experience, i.e. customer success, technology consulting, technical support, product training, account management, technical pre-sales.
- Ability to understand and learn software technology concepts and processes. You will be communicating and working with customers who work full time in software development, testing and operations.
- Familiarity with sales and sales processes. Customer Success Managers are on point to recognize and follow through on growth opportunities within their accounts and to facilitate renewals at our largest customers. Account retention and growth are the key success metrics for this position.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, willing to go the extra mile
- Flexible schedule to deal with international customer base
Desired Technical Skills
- Domain experience in software monitoring and performance reporting technologies
- B2B experiences
- SaaS sales experience
- You'll work closely with a team of genuinely nice people, who will support you
- You’ll get to up-skill and learn new things from other team members, and share your knowledge
- Ability to influence growth and clearly see your impact
- Become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes
- Preference for working in the office, but flexibility about working from home as needed
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Access to 401k