Business Development Manager
Reports to Director Business Development
At Raygun we give companies the confidence that users experience software the way it is intended.
As the Business Development Manager your key focus will be:
- Supporting and nurturing inbound leads and assist with identifying new opportunities to grow Raygun's customer base
- Bridging the gap between code and customer
- Representing Raygun at events and conferences.
- Grow and develop business partnerships
You will work closely with other teams including Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Finance.
- Focus on growing Raygun’s enterprise customer number
- Provide technical demonstrations/sales calls, being the first port of call for sales enquiries
- Monitor prospects who have activated trials and encourage them to move through the sales pipeline
- Produce qualitative and quantitative analysis of performance and aggregate feedback that will help to inform our product roadmap.
- Profile/tease out the most valuable prospects and understand their pain points and use case
- Work cross-functionally with Raygun Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Operations teams
- Nurture and close enterprise level opportunities
- Contribute towards producing clear and consistent sales forecasting
- Assist with maintaining customer records
- Represent Raygun at events and conferences both nationally and internationally
Skills and Attributes
- Minimum 2-3 years of Business development or Account management (with an upsell/cross sell focus)
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Ability to articulate/demonstrate a technical product to a prospective customer
- Analytical and able to assist with forecasting and data analysis
- Flexible, adaptable and able to use own initiative
- Organised and self-motivated
Desired Technical Skills
- Previous experience using and maintaining a CRM such as Salesforce
- You'll work closely with a team of genuinely nice people, who will support you
- You’ll get to up-skill and learn new things from other team members, and share your knowledge
- Ability to influence growth and clearly see your impact
- Become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes
- Preference for working in the office, but flexibility about working from home as needed