In collaboration with the Product Manager and Director of Engineering, you will ensure first class end-to-end delivery of product requirements. You will run the Raygun Kanban board and software delivery process to ensure features are delivered on time and to specification.
Initially this would be a part time role but with the potential to grow into a full time role in the future. We’re willing to work with the successful candidate to establish working hours.
Who are we?
Raygun’s cloud-based platform and tools enable software development organisations and teams to deliver exceptional value to businesses, and exceptional experiences to customers. Raygun helps developers stay in front of application development and performance issues before they impact on end users.
- Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for our products and help translate this into user stories
- Setup and update project plans/activities within a project management tool
- Track progress of the engineering team
- Host and document project meetings, assist with coordinating the capture, tracking and follow up on project issues/actions.
- Resource planning and management.
- Provide recommendations for risk mitigation and issue resolution
- Motivate the team to achieve deadlines and control scope
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work assignments and shift work efforts based on the needs of the department or business goals
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Your can-do attitude combined with your focus on quality and a willingness to drive excellent results will bring success for you and the team in this role
- You’ll work closely with a team of genuinely nice people, who will support you.
- You’ll be directly contributing to the rapid evolution of the Raygun products used daily by tens of thousands of other software developers and professionals.
- You’ll get to up-skill and learn new things from other team members, and share your knowledge.
- There’s a great team culture. We’d love you to join us for ‘Beers-and-ideas’, indoor football, hack days and board gaming. There are free team lunches on Fridays and a range of healthy snacks. There are company-wide quarterly themes with celebratory dinners/events out as a team.
- You can choose your set up: Mac or PC, the decision is yours.
- You’ll get a competitive salary.